War Without End - Weird War 2
Start with the inherent weirdness of World War II, add the public fascination with the new science being unleashed around them and top off with the popular pulps and comic books of the day – and you have set the stage for Weird War II. Welcome to the Weird War, a no-holds barred clash of chaos in which Combat Walkers stride the battlefields, Yankee Rocketmen blaze through the skies and ray guns reduce tanks to glowing scrap metal.
Here's what's included:
• Some actual technology history.
• Fantastic technologies.
• Weird Science unit and vehicle lists.
• Special or expanded rules.
• General rules on creating your own Weird Science campaigns.
• Sample scenarios that may be fought head-to-head with players taking opposing sides, cooperatively against the game or solo as either side.
NUTS! War Without End (WWE) is a supplement for the game NUTS! 2.0 by Two Hour Wargames. A copy of that rule set, as well as gaming implements and miniatures, are required to play.